CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally... Bt I am still bursting...

Yesterday I believe I went through really thrilling roller coaster ride in my heart... First, was when I know I will be meeting Xiu Zhen and Jasmine later at night... Which turns out to just be having supper together and also some chatting... Nothing more than that... And of course before I went to meet them, another thing happen. I received a call unexpectedly from someone and I really thought I was dreaming... But soon, I know I am not because I saw her right in front of me at my door and inside my room. Hmmm, it was really something out of my expectations, especially when I was doing my stuff and suddenly this strange unknown call come appearing on my phone screen.

We did some usual stuff and of course she was not well, thus, this is also one of my worries now. I dun know why but each time she is unwell, Woot, my heart will go crazy and I will have endless worries and sleepless nights le. LOLs. Alright, better stop here because this is nothing more which I can or wanna say le.

Bursting? Hmmm, yup, I am still bursting and in fact, worsening. However, I dun intend to say the reasons here because I just want to keep it to myself and other than to Jasmine and to another girl whom I can't mention her name, to protect her identity. Dun worry about me, for those who are preparing to get their phones to call/sms me, I won't answer or reply, so dun waste your bill... I am still intact and fine... I believe God will bless me through because He have blessed me with alot of great people like Jasmine and CG, Leanne, DI unit, Priscillia and many more...

I will still be alive... And I will pull myself through all these... I will rise and I will soar up high with God because I have Him with me...

0 comments: