CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Music or God?

I have no idea if Music or God is more important to me rite now? I can't afford to sacrifice Music or God but right now, seems like Music is taking up more time in my life than for God... Music and God, both are taking up alot of my life rite now...

Slowly, I am getting used to life without someone... I didn't expect myself to be so emotionally independent without that person in my life... I believe God must be working in my life le... However, that doesn't mean I have forgotten anyone from my life...

My baby nephew is going to be born into this world soon! I dun know whether I am suppose to excited or what... But nevertheless I am looking forward to meeting my nephew... Lols...

Dun quite know what am I suppose to say... "Happy Birthday, Nyssa!"

0 comments: