CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a long way since my new beginning of new life...

Isn't it a small world? Or too dramatic? We got baptized on the same day, same venue BUT not same time... But still, I am rather glad for her that she would still get baptized despite the fact that if her paretns were to know, she gonna face persecutions... Until now, I still can't forget how that moment feels when I was being baptized... It was drizzling quite heavily too, the water cold and my heart was racing inside...

Upon reaching the pool, I was wondering where is Leanne because I believe she must have been involved too and I hope that she would withness my baptism too. Just then, she appear in front of me, inside the pool with the Label same as my grouping... I was like kind of fainting... I was very nervous, and I believe it was due to the nearing of my new start... I went down the pool, approach Leanne with her arm stretching towards me...

She smile at me, and that warm up my heart... I was asked the 3 important questions, then Leanne prayed for me... Her voice was surrounding my head, I could hear her really loudly and clearly (nt because she is just praying beside me, by my ears)... I was touched by her prayers... And here it is, the important moment, I went down the icy cold water and came up with a brand new start... The first person I saw upon opening my eyes was Leanne, she was smiling to me and she said "Congrats" to me...

On this day itself, I met a great friend and this person is in turn my spiritual bud now, Li Ping... God really works on us in such special way till we both really just can't help but being amazed by the amount of similarities in us... No worries, Li Ping is one of the greatest blessings in my life, no matter what, I believe we will stand strong to each other and help each other overcome whatever that is obstructing our own spiritual growth... We made a promise to soar together up high in God's will and I shall not forget it...

Coming up, hmmm... finally made a very "brave?" decision, meet up with Leanne on 13th of March... Suppose to watch "Step Up 2" but we ended up talking about some problems... Li Ping started first and I shall not share what she said due to it's her personal matters... Then Leanne speak to me privately after she left... Woo! My heart really thumpt out man! That's the most heart racing dinner which I ever have in my life... We ordered the same thing, just that the beverage was different? Hers is Hot Milk Tea while mine is Ice Lemon Tea...

That was definitely a memorable night, it's my first time seeing her with such casual clothings, sweet pink top elbow length and a black shorts with black heels... Hmmm... Of course, I am still wondering when would we be able to watch my movie, "Step Up 2" but I believe soon... I believe she have been quite busy cause I could always see her stoning here and there which is when she is either thinking about something or she is resting... Such a wonderful person... And I am really glad, thankful that she is here in my life...

Hmmm... And now, it's time to share a very frightening and memorable moment in my life... I was lost in a industrial park which I have never been to in my entire whole life... And it was during 14th of March, just a day of my most beautiful day in my life... I was suppose to go Jacob's Place and I am lost somehow... As for the details, I won't mention because it's kind of stumbling... But I really wanna thank God for Abigail, without her appearing at that crucial moment, I am sure I won't make it there to Jacob's Place...

Leanne came late and was chosen to be the one to play the wacko game... Haha... It's really very amusing to watch her play, she kept screaming and of course, I was very emotionally affected by the incident before I reach... But upon seeing her, I just can't help smiling... And after the game, we have our own fellowship... I went to rest on the mattress with Li Ping and Hong Koon, came to talk to us, play with us and of course not forgetting with Felicia too...

My CG was sitting on the Sofa whole night through... They were having fun chatting away... Leanne sat beside Xiu Zhen that night.. Though they were chatting, but could see her stoning here and there... Lols... Just then, James asks us to go to the front to watch sum DVDs... As the show, was really not my type, we switch and watch "House of Wax"... I sat just next to the sofa and was leaning against it while Leanne is just sitting behind my back...

She asked me what show we were watching and knowing she is afraid of watching horror or scary movie, I told her, it's better for her not to watch or she will be scared... But surprisingly, she watched before... I passed her the cushion which I was hugging because I think she would want something to hug and true enough, she hug the cushion... She was awhile chatting and awhile watching and awhile stoning...

That night was made memorable because of her... And of course, I will forgive whatever that is wrong that night but seriously, I have yet get over this incident and I really need time... But still, I am right now rather busy with alot of stuff so please understand if I get abit moody or impatient... I will control myself for the time being... And not forgetting to surrender all to God and let Him take charge of my life... Hopefully through this entry, all will know what happen to me...

0 comments: