CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

my head...

It has been long since I update my blog... Alot of things have been happening... But most importantly, my forehead injured... Due to an Car Accident... Nothing serious... However, it's through this matter, I know who care for me most and who are the ones who are just putting up mask to hide themselves from me...

Surprisingly, Leanne was the first person to react... And of course, I was glad to receive her phone call, quite surprising... But very touched also... Her voice kind of comfort me and ease the pain quite alot... And I felt rather better after hearing her voice and her concern... And not forgetting my shepherd too... She is worrying me... Keep viomitting... Dun know how am I suppose to help her also... Ask her to see doc but I am sure she is too lazy to do so... And worst thing is, I missed my Relationship Seminar... If not, I would have been able to see Leanne also because she went...

Hmmm... Somehow, Leanne has become my role model... I admire her for alot of areas but if I were to name them out specifically, I am sorry, I really dun know how to describe or explain... I just realize and hope to learn as much things as I can from her, and I know that she is definitely someone who will never forsake me, will forgive me, support and encourage me like my dear shepherd...

Sch wise, has been very tiring... Lectures, Studio has been my daily life conqueror... However, thank God for Xiu Zhen and Yoke Ling, they sort of understand my stress and will give me encouraging verse or their special form of encouragement... I am really very thankful to be in this CG... I appreciate all the concern, help and love from them... And of course, no matter what happen to me or my life, I know that God will make a way out of no way...

Hopefully, everything will get better... :)

0 comments: