CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday - What does it means to me?

Birthday, honestly do not mean anything much to me but a year older physically... The meaning and the eagerness is long lost when my Dad left me in the year 2001... Before his departure in my life, I will always look forward for each birthday that he would celebrate for me.... I never fails to be waiting patiently to know what he would get for me, and surprisingly, he would always get the stuff I want but never tell him, for me...

Since then, I have never got a memorable birthday till last year when I met this little girl whom till now, I have no idea what to do about her... I gave her an nice name called "Mrs. Norbit" after we watched the very 1st movie, Norbit... I called her that, because she behave very similarly like the female lead... As fierce as her, as unreasonable as her and as demanding as her...

Last year birthday, she celebrated with me... We had our first dinner together at the Swensens of Marina Square... I even still kept the receipt with me, I still remember very clearly how that day passed... We went to Far East, Esplanade and Marina Square... It's her first time going Marina Square... We had a great time together, and bought alot of stuff too... Though everything bought that day was hers, and she felt bad about it but I dun mind because I have her companion...

However, that's last year... I even remembered her telling me that she will cry if i were to go MIA one day... This year, I have no idea if she still even remember my birthday or not...

This year round, I am going to celebrate my birthday with my CG, unit friends and maybe some other outside friends bah.... Alot of people ask me, what do I want to do for my birthday, seriously, I want to do alot of stuff for my birthday... I want to watch movie, I want to sing, I want to club, i want to drink, I want to play at the beach, I want to just have fun till the end of it... But how would it be possible?

Carousel, Ferris Wheel is what I like but I have no intention to spend my birthday there... Birthday no longer mean anything to me... I lost my Dad after he last celebrated for me, made me ate Durian Cake with my Mum knowing that I dun eat Durian... Made me so touched when I received the present... And for the girl, I lost her after she celebrated with me, who else am I going to lose???

0 comments: