CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I can feel your touch...

Father Lord,

You are faithful to me, despite the times when I fail you, when I turn away from you and when I rebel against you. You carried me through the journey when I was tired and weary, you encouraged me through people around me and this wonderful verse,

" Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD wil renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Isaiah 40: 28 - 31

Alot of times, I draw back because I face alot of trials and problems and most of them are definitely hindering me from focusing on God. I wanted to give up at alot of times, but always, at the very verge of giving up, He shows me His Love and His faithfulness by sending people to me, to encourage me, to speak to me and to seek the probems inside me. He is forever faithful in keeping His promise to me.

Each time when I see no hope and light out of the problem I am stuck in, he will show that blink of light into my world of darkness. I was taught that Church is my place of refuge and true enough, each time when I feel that I am being cast out of the world, when everyone seems to have turn their back against me, whenever I return back to Church for service, I feel that love that God has promise, and the family that He have given me.

I know at certain times, I turn to convenant friends instead of immediate family in Christ but please kindly stop having the idea that I am serving Man instead of God... I have enough of repeating myself to clarify about everything... I am serving God and I know what I am doing... Having spiritual buddy is not for anything, but because I feel that our friendship is not just based on Christ but being built up on alot of common areas and the amount of common areas that we both like... I know it is not necessary to have a spritual buddy to have a successful spiritual walk, but let me repeat myself once and for all, I chose Li Ping as my spiritual buddy because she is really a good friend who understand me, who share alot of common interest and thinkings with me... That simple, it's not for the sake of my spiritual walk or anything... So stop commenting on me having spiritual buddy or accountability... I know what I am doing...

0 comments: