CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Wedding...

"Wedding" has been the series which I have been watching lately and I really learnt alot through this series... Most importantly, I suppose I learnt that Love works in a vert mericulous manner... 2 person could have poles difference apart background, preferences and lifestyle, but they could be an perfect match for each other. God know us well because He is our Creator, He have created someone out there for us and all these takes time to bring us together with that special one out there.

In this show, Jiang Na-Ra and Ryu Shi-Won came from completely different background, they have different lifestyle, preferences, thinking and vision of life. But through time, compromise and sacrifices, love starts to bloom between them. Even when in between, when they found out the secrets that each other has been hiding, they put up an show together in order not to worry those who have been worrying for them.

The kind of love they have for each other and how much they are willing to tolerate of each other flaws and past, it's very encouraging.

And back to myself, all I can say is, though I am eager to have that kind of relationship that has been showed in the series, but regardless how I tried, all I get was just the kind of painful love and not of such. I have fallen wrongly in love with the wrong person, and this eventually leads to tragedy now, whereby whether to end or not, it will cause painful memories.

Unlike others, our love story couldn't bloom happiness though we both tried, I have seen her effort and her contributions and though she is no longer the little girl whom I loved and know, I know that she have never forgot all that I have done for her. And honestly, though she is not the person whom I first love in my life, but sadly she is the person who changed me completely, I become who I am now because of her.

To me, the greatest stage of Love is when you are willing to change yourself completely just for this person, regardless it is your habit or your characters... When you just wanna do everything with her, sleep, eat, drink, do homework, study together, when you wanna listen to what she listen, wanna read what she read, wanna feel what she feel, wanna see what she see, wanna believe in whatever she believe, wanna protect her when she is scared, wanna bring her to doctor and willingly hope that the person to be sick is you, wanna bring her to all the beautiful places, wanna fulfill all her dreams, wanna share all your joy with her and carry your sorrow and if allow to, her sorrow too alone and when you just hope that the 1st and last person you see daily is her...

This is my prospect of Love. I used to just be a barbaric gang member, I was so used to that kind of life till I see no mistakes in it until she nagged at me, quarreled with me not once but most of the times because of my lifestyle. Alot of areas, we couldn't compromise at all, she prefer bright colors while I prefer dark colors, she prefer shopping malls while I prefer quiet places like Esplanade, she prefer fastfoods but I prefer steaks and healthier foods, she prefer hanging out with friends while I prefer to just hang out with her alone, she prefer apples while I prefer strawberry, she prefer bathing once a day while I prefer 4 times, she prefer to wear clothes which are more of kiddy to youngster while I prefer mature and artistic clothings, she prefer to eat stuff while doing homework or studying while I prefer to drinking lemonade with honey...

All these shows our differences in preferences, I tried to compromise to hers but seems like no matter how much I tried, it still dun work. Compromising is not going bring us to anywhere, and she have definitely prove to me that 1st compromise will eventually lead to endless compromise... I give in once, and now she expect me to give in always... And she have never bother to step into my world to know what I want and need, and what kind of relationship I wish to have... Everything that happen inside the relationship has to be according to her preferences...

Perhaps she think I am very controlling but I seriously just hope that she will spend some time with me regardless how busy she is... Just meeting me around an hour a day, to share about our day and problems, to do homework together etc, tt's what I want but she have shown me that Man will fail us but God will never fail us. Because each time she hurt me, I will always realize that God has been beside me to guard me, to be with me and to carry me through the painful moments... Maybe it seems silly but I will learn about God's love for me through all those times when she hurt me and fail me...

0 comments: