CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Birthday...

Hmmm...

Receive alot of questions about my birthday... E.g. How I want my birthday to be like? Wad kind of presents I like and want to receive?

Like what I told a little girl before, I dun expect expensive gifts because I dun look at gifts of how much they are worth or cost... I look at gifts through how much the person put in the thoughts and effort...

Whether the gifts is something I like/want/need or not, I look at the thoughts but not the gifts.

How I want my birthday to be like? I do not need a grand celebration, I just want to spend my birthday with my loved ones. Since my Dad's departure from my life, I no longer had any memorable birthday celebration except for last year, when I spent it with someone special. As for this year, I really just want to spend with someone special.

It is not necessary to be a mass celebrations whereby everyone come together to celebrate with me. I prefer 1-to-1 or a small group by a small group too. I normally prefer 1-to-1 because that's when I will feel comfortable, but I am okay with anything if my CG or Unit Friends (hope I am not too thick-skinned) want to celebrate with me...

I hope to celebrate 1-to-1 with Jasmine (my dear shepherd), Leanne (bt quite impossible due to her busy schedule), B.L and my friends... If really have no idea what I like, rely on your understanding towards me... I dun nid anything, I accept all gifts and thoughts...

Check my friendster out if you dun know what kind of stuff I like.

0 comments: