CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's a enjoyable and memorable yet tiring night...

Just came back from an memorable Chalet. Sunday afternoon, brought a girl to doctor before taking a Cab down to Ang Mo Kio to fetch Li Ping then move on to Sengkang to meet Vincent to help him carry some stuff down to Downtown. Upon reaching, Li Ping and I had a discussion on the Games plans while Joel, Jia Sheng and Chen Wei just sat there to play and sing on their own. Vincent and Zhen Hui went to settle the other guys (their visitors). It was fun, Joel sang along with the the MP3, it was high and fun...

Later on, when we started preparing for all the BBQ stuff, the sisters started coming in. We started the BBQ as planned and everything goes well. Something happens in between but quite senstive so I shall no reveal here. Later on, our Miss Leanne finally reaches because she overslept and miss the bustop till Changi Airport. Can't blame her also, I suppose because it's due to her flu and she is not well thus she feels tired easily. But nevertheless, she bullied me lyk mad when she reaches the Chalet.

First, she keep talking and talking until I made her to go into the room and she just walk lyk a blur sotong with a sense of directions. Later on, when she wanted to pass me the money for the Chalet, I told her I paid for her already and she stuff the money into my collar from the back. And from there, the whole night here and there, we were playing catching... Even had an short wrestling at the bed when she bit me... But it's alright because I didn't feel any pain at all, even her struggles, aiyo... Is so damm weak...

Later on, we got tired of the wrestling, she just took the money and she keep pushing it to me and I push it back to her. And of course, I realize that she is scared of being tickled also because she struggled quite violently. We went out to eat, and she drank, I pour hers into mine because I didn't want her to drink and of course with a reason, because she is not well. No matter what she do and say, I just keep stopping her to drink but eventually, I know she did drank secretly because she asked someone to pour for her beneath the table, so that I can't see because I was at the pit barbequing for the rest. So in estimation, I drank qutie a amount bah, but I am dead sure, I am not drunk.

I drank her share and mine, drank an additional bottle of Barcadi, which is like quite nothing to me but although I feel abit giddy, I know what I am doing and where I am. I may seems to be drunk, but I am not. Standing in front of the pit with all the heat hitting on my face, naturally, my face will be red. After Leanne ate her share, we went to the room and she went in first bcux I was cooking... When I went in, she was already sitting next to my bag and of course, by then, I really didn't expected much because I didn't know that she noe which is my bag.

I rest there, then she pulled the movable bed out and dragged me on it. I passed her the jacket that I bought for her, she took out and told me it's nice then asked me whose is it... I told her it's for her and she asked for what, and I told her because I always see her in the same jacket so wanted to wear smth new. She was quite glad about the gift bah. She went off around 2 plus, Ace and I sent her off.

*Will Update asap-I am tired and dozing off le.*

0 comments: