CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

continue frm previous post

Upon sending her off, Ace, Kenneth and me went back to the Chalet. Ace went to find her friends, and Kenneth went to settle the other stuff while I went back to check on the girls. Until 1.45 then I told Kelvin that 2.30 will be lights off, cause there are some who need to rest. Just then, we have some kind of minor arguments with Kenneth. Kelvin and I are very persistent about the safety of the girls and thus, eventually Ace made a suggestion whereby we both side think is okay. Guys who wanna sleep will enter the Chalet, if not, no one is allow to enter the room.

I am very insists of asking every girl to rest because I dun want what happened during the Arete Camp to happen again, whereby all become so restless and couldn't focus. In addition, I am the event planner, I know what their program are for the next day, I dun want any of the girls to faint or etc... Maybe I was being too protective but I dun want anything to happen to the girls.

Here comes the 2nd day...

Woke up at 6 plus after dozing off around 5 smth, after a monkey open the door so loudly... Brought the girls to Mac, went to have breakfast and slack around. Somehow through this chalet stay, I got my vision of a sister even clearer but never mind, I shall not mention names here. Around 12 smth, Li Ping got back and I meet her and Paul for the Games Briefing and final Meeting. Was very helpless when I know that more than half of the people are going Wild Wild Wet, but there wasn't anything I can say because it's their decisions. After knowing there is only roughly around 10 person joining the games.

I was very helplessly lost, I know that God was testing me and I know that there is definitely a way out. Just then, I decided to just hold a BBQ since they wanted to celebrate a sister (visitor)'s birthday and I can also bring those who wanna play to the supermarket and play a game with them over there. I brought my Games Committee people (Paul and Li Ping) to the White Sands NTUC first. I went around with a trolley to get the foods and stuff for the BBQ, while Paul and Li Ping went to get the list of things whereby they are to let the guys and girls team to get.

Around 3 plus, the girls team reach the Supermarket and the guys too after I called Kelvin and he told me that they are on the way out. I led the girls team while Paul led the guys team, hmmm, though the game was quite lame but I really hope that they enjoyed the game. During the game, I passed my wallet to Li Ping and asked her to push the trolley to pay for those foods stuff and drinks then get back to the destination point.

After both teams got their stuff, they came back to the destination point, and the results is the guys lose the game... They are to do an forfeit decided from the girls team which is they have to jump lyk a Chinese Vampire in a row to the main entrance... Initially, they have to dance "Dun Cha" but they were very shy... So James made this suggestions...

The whole BBQ started off at around 4 smth, the games committee went back straight after we got the stuff back from the games... We took a cab back because there is seriously too many stuff and too heavy... We bought 5 packets of Otah (total 100 sticks), 3 packets of Chicken Wings, 2 bottles of Marinate (Teriyaki & Red Wine + Garlic), 1 bottle of Red Wine, Containers and etc... The BBQ started off, and X.Z came earliest among the guests...

While I was barbequing the foods together with Kelvin who stood beside me and keep bickering with me and Zhen De and Li Ping across... And we all sabotage Xiu Zhen, we put all the foods we are done cooking onto her plate... And just then, I receive an SMS from Joleen "Hey gal.. Happy 1st spiritual birthday! :)" I was very surprised and thought I saw the wrong name... Later on, I started having strange questions like, do u like Oreo or Chocolate and later, I really thought they just order my birthday cake... Later on, when Joleen reach, I asked her how she know it's my spiritual birthday, she told me because she is psychic...

We celebrated the Miao Hui's birthday then they went off... Just then, everyone ask me to go to the table and I went off... Just then, they said James had something for me, and they started singing the "Birthday Song" to me and Joleen passed me the birthday cake which I was completely surprised and stunned and do not know how to react... They made me to make wishes and must say out one, but seriously, I really do not know what are my wishes... So later on, I just made a wish whereby I want to rise up...

Later on, I cut the cake and Hui Yin, Joleen (whom I have been waiting for a long tym to hear her affirm me-to be honest), Kelvin, James, X.Z, Jasmine and L.P affirm me... I am quite encouraged by their affirmation and honestly, I didn't expected all these... Only regret is that Leanne wasn't around, she have to teach tuition till 10pm and by the time she come over is already rather late plus she is not well... Thus, I suppose it's only better that she go home and rest early instead of rushing over... But nevertheless, the sabotage of Fear Factor plan is still around and left fulfilled...

Hmmm... Rather worried for her also, and I really hope that her flu is recovering instead of other... Will definitely keep her in prayers... And also Yoke Ling... Really thanks alot for all the efforts for this birthday celebrations... Especially thanks to Joleen who went to bought the cake... No wonder, I was still wondering why is the DMM coming to the BBQ suddenly, at first, I thought it was just attending an event and since they were suppose to have DMM meeting and I am here at the Chalet being one of the Committee... But was really encouraged by their attendance...

And now that I am back home nest, I am really tired yet still need to attend to some stuff... Ace's birthday is coming, and her birthday happenly to falls on 19th of April, same as a person whom my ex timer me with and this person is none other than Alvin Lee Bing Ru... Hmmm... wondering what shall I get for her... Got quite close to her since the Chalet also... Used to be quite afraid of speaking to her, but due to some coincidence, we spoke to each other and I found her a very approachable leader and is quite a nice person to speak to too...

0 comments: