CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's long and I am flying...

So much have happened recently... But I am glad that I have my loved ones by my side, especially after reading the recent news on all the natural disasters etc, it really triggers me to treasure all the chances to be with my loved ones... No one know what will happen next in future, but I believe God allow all these to happen for a reason...

Yesterday, received the most painful present in my entire life, a love dairy by Cassie. Really didn't expected it, a diary full of pictures of places we went together, foods/drinks we consumed, pictures of us, details of the relationship and even some little love confessions which she wanted to tell me by those times but was shy to do so.... There was a letter by the end, and she wants me to forget her and move on with my life with a smile...

After so much, she proved to me that I am not a good lover, but yet she affirm me that I am one. If I am one, she wouldn't have depart from this world. Of course, lyk what is being mentioned, God allow it to happen for a purpose. Though I dun know what's the purpose, but I believe God will show me the purpose and guide me through.

Of course, I have found the precious loved ones in my life, and I am really thankful for all the precious loved ones in my life. Each of them are dearest to me, I am not going to mention names to prevent outbreak of jealousy, but I believe they know it in their heart that they mean something to me.

Last night had a long night of waiting but it was worth it, because I had a great talk with them (A&L&L) and also Hui Ling when we shared Cab. God really shows Himself to me through these people to inspire me, to encourage me to rise up. I won't just say it verbally or make any affirmation that I will rise up, I will show it through my actions.

I believe most wanna know the reason why I wanna go Myanmar and Sichuan, despite knowing the dangers that I may face over there. It's because I have cost a life to be gone from this world because of my selfishness and cruelty, I wanna use my life to save lifes. I may not be able to do stuff which professionals are capable of doing but definitely, I wanna do a part too. This pair of hands of mine, being given to me by God, I will save lives and help people with it.

I dun know what I will see over there, but definitely I will face all of it with a heart of God. Of course, I really dun bear to leave my loved ones for long, I dun bear, and that's why I instructed, no one is to send me off... I dun wish to leave with a heart not bearing to leave, my decisions are final and I will definitely leave for Myanmar.

Miracles, am expecting to witness and experience them, with faith, I believe God will saves the people... As for my life, alot of ups and downs, but am really glad to have companion of someone dearly to me, (sorry, can't mention name) "you are always there for me, always the first one to worry for me, always the one to wipe my tears away, always the one to cheer me up and always the one to melt my heart."

0 comments: