CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

It's really tym for me to move on... Time is running out for me...

Perhaps one must really realize the importance of life when they are near to experiencing or near to the risk of losing it...

After the recent trip to Myanmar, I got so close to the difference between life & death, the kind of pain of witnessing lives departing from your sight is really a very heartening feeling. Though the trip was short, it was long enough for me to truly experience the importance of life.

I saw children crying over the loss of their parents, and adults shedding tears over the separation from their loved ones. This definitely makes me wanna treasure all opportunities to spend time with my family and loved ones too.

Recently, had alot of thoughts going through my mind. However, can say that I have seen through alot. Life is definitely not just about Romance but about Dreams and the kind of life God has want us to lead. Just went to my friendster, and happen to see a very harsh comment left behind by Jing Er. This shows me the ruthless that mankind can get upon not getting the one that they, she is a girl whom I have recently rejected. Perhaps it was my stupid acts and speech that has given her hopes to get together with me, but definitely I have never wanted to fool her.

Never mind, I won't let that comments to stumble me. I dun wanna care so much about how others think about me anymore, because life is definitely not just about living my life for others, to pleased them but to glorify God. All along, I have been really being damm concerned about how others look at me, think of me and even to depend on me. It's time to stop and end everything here once and for all, to truly put God as the centre of my life instead of depending on myself alone.

WIth my strength alone, I really can't take control of matters which are going out of hand. But with God,nothing is impossible,and I believe God put all these matters into my life with a purpose. I will breakthrough of all my weaknesses and truly, all the stupid things that I have done, will have to end now.

Loved ones, I must treasure, but those lost ones, if possible, I will get them into my life but if not, I will not force things but just let things goes as according to God's plans. I believe no one else can destroy me and I shall not let anyone to destroy me. God, I shall surrender fully to you and let you take charge of my life.

0 comments: