CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You were my everything...

Haix... I used to be a silly fool who foolishly thought that Love is the greatest needs in my life, and because of such thought, I led a extreme destructive life... Romance used to plays a great role, I have no idea whether it is due to my own stupid thoughts of because of peer pressure, I couldn't stand myself being single for more than 2 months... And thus, I got myself into alot of meaningless relationship and which time, I am the one who start it and end it too... I have never realized I hurt them before, not even once, until someone came into my life...

And it is also through this person, I start coming to Church and of course found my faith... Everything seems like a dream... After coming to Hope Church Singapore, then I realize Romance Love is not going to last but True Love is going to last forever... Romantic, this has always been one of the verb being used on me to describe me by my friends, but never once have I ever found myself romantic... In fact, I believe I will hate myself if I am really romantic...

It is really foolish to think that the person whom you think now is your true love is going to love you forever... Even me, 18 right now, going to 19 years old in a few months, but I am really still young although I really fear to move on to 20... I dun like people to think that I am experienced when they know how many relationships I have been in, yes, I have been in 23 relationships but I have only loved 4 times inclusive of the recent one....

Please dun condemn me with my past mistakes... I hate it alot... I dun like how it feels at all, I have start my life anew, I am born once again in a new family of Christ with a new life... I really wish to start my new anew... I dun care how the Satanic Force keep come tempting me to go astray from God... I dun want to go astray... I wanna soar with God! I wanna rise up to God's hands! I wanna raise the banner high and say that I belong to God! I wanna go to the ends of Earth to serve God! I wanna run strong and remain faithful with my CG, Unit and Church! I wanna defeat all Satanic Temptations!

Whoever out there is curious about my past, ask me straight and I will tell you whatever that you wanna know about my past... I am willing and brave enough to face my past mistakes because I know I have God's strength and I know I have done wrong... I have repented and I have God's grace... I won't take His grace for granted because I love Him... I am happy to be in this family of Christ... I will treasure all my ties with my CG and of course with all brothers and sisters...

No one and nothing on Earth can replace my focus on God... I dun wanna love anyone else but God... I dun wanna allow myself to be carried away by that short and fragile romance... I dun wanna be distracted again... I dun wanna lose any chances to get a step closer to God... I dun wanna sing any love songs to anyone on Earth, but I wanna sing all love songs to God... I dun wanna be ordered around by anyone but by God alone... I dun wanna be a puppet or slave of Romance but of God... I belong to no one else but God...

I own no one and no one own me, because I belong to God alone... No one shall replace God's place in my heart... No one shall pull me away from God... No one and nothing can part me and God... I am not going to leave God at any costs or means... I am willing to die for God, willing to lose everything and everyone for God... With God, I dun need anything and anyone to complete me because I am complete in Christ...

0 comments: