CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am pissed and tired...

Why is it that 2 Human Beings can really find it hard to communicate with each other at times? And mostly when we are trying to clarify something, the more we try to clarify, things will get worsen at alot of times. I dun understand why is it so hard to communicate with each other or to even understand each other heart to heart and not judging by anger or what you simply think at that very moment.

Had a long day today, were late due to some stuff in Hospital, my ex, Cassie is still in coma, condition, not much improvements but I believe she will wake up soon...

Reached Bras Basah late because of the delay, the Mac which I went with Denise to had a great talk about my relationships. I still rmb every single details of that day. =)

Everything was still okay and the most memorable was when I was stuck in City Hall with my girls, not knowing whether to go AMK or to go C.W but end up, we still went C.W to Stephen's house. Wow, he stay next to my God-Daddy's house, which is juxt next blk, not unit... We spent 3 hours plus to finish a Cross which we are rather proud of... And for the left over props, we have to do our very best and I believe with the team, I am able to finish everything by deadline...

DI mux outshine all the other units, we must win and definitely we will... With all the preparations that have made, all the hard work, and prayers, I believe we will have rather flying colors results... Results is not important but what matters most is the process, the bondings we have with each other, the teamwork and the lessons learnt... Therefore, I just wanna say, I treasure this very 1st assignment since I join DI, to take charge of the Deco with Stephen, I feel proud of this whole team and especially the Cross. Though the journey and process of completing it wasn't really easy but thank God, we managed to pull through with all the teasings, laughter and playing...

I learnt alot through this whole assignment, though now is only half complete and another half must die die complete by tomorrow, I believe by God's grace, I shall be able to finish all of them with my great team... And let's hope the process will be smoother and we will produce remarkable props for the drama team and with every single one who play a part in this whole performances, we shall outshine the rest.

And just to clarify something, because the time left for the finishing of props is just 1 day, I have decided to just invite a few Sisters to my house to complete the leftover undone props. If you are not chosen or invited, please do not feel that we are kicking you aside or etc. My house is not a big one, and in fact, we will be doing the stuff inside my room. Because right now, I shifted a 1-seat sofa into my room, thus, I can't afford to have too many people in my room. Beside, from what I can observe today, it's not really conducive with too many people working on 1 stuff at the same time.

I know everyone want to do a part for the props, but from what I can observe today, I know who are the ones who really contribute and who are the ones who just kind of being forced. I made myself clear during the meeting that I dun and won't force people to attend if they dun intend to, all they need, is just to inform me. I won't mention names but I see the effort which we all really put in, in completing the Cross. I am proud, very, to say that I play a part in completing this. I will reflect on my part, on whether I have been leading this team well or what are the areas which I need to grow in. I know I was late and this isn't something good but I sincerly apologize and it won't repeat again because in fact, I hate to be late.

And of course, I welcome all suggestions, feedbacks and etc. It's my 1st time leading a team in dis church, it's a good experiences and I learnt alot. I know I still have alot of areas to breakthrough and grow in, I will do my best of course, to soar the very best and with God, I know it's possible.

0 comments: