CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ace & Alvin, it's their birthday... =)

Happy Birthday, Ace & Alvin!

Dun know what to say, but really want to affirm both of you is that, both of your has really play a great role in my life. Ace, you lead me into a higher level of discipline, from you, I found the meaning of "Joy" and the right attitude of leadership. Alvin, though in between of our secondary school life, alot of misunderstanding happen between us, but you showed me the true colors of Mankinds and most of all, we went to experience Clubbing for the very first time in our life together with the rest.

It's going to be a great day. I know it, because I have quite a beautifully tight schedule. 1pm, to be meeting the Chalet Committee at ISLE Cafe and 4.30pm, will be meeting the cute birthday girl, Ace for discussion. 5.30pm, to meet CG for service. =)

The day before which is yesterday, alot of things happened to me. Somehow I dun know whether M did it on purpose, she is with her stead and yet she dragged me along, using C.Y as an excuse. And end up, she even try to match make me and C.Y which is so ridiculous. I can't reject it face-to-face because it would embarrass C.Y. But still, I hate it, because I hate it when people match make me without my consent because I simply do not need to match made with anyone. Love can't be forced... And I am sorry to say that I have only realized it at this point.

A girl, by the name, Wan Ting, who have a name called "Leeanne" and seriously, I dun noe why she spelled it in such manner. She taught me that Love can't be forced. Thanks, but I dun appreciate it. I dun hate her, I am not angry with her, I am not bearing grudges from her, but I can't forget what she have done to me. I believe if she is reading this, she will be scolding me for publishing her name in my blog, I will be responsible for what I said here. And of course, if it's not true, I wouldn't publish it here.

Everyone make mistakes isn't i? But will them realize it? And that's why, honesty is very important. I made alot of stupid mistakes, I dun deny that even till now, I am still doing mistakes. But simply, all the past mistakes shouldn't be determining my future, isn't it?

Birthday, a day to celebrate of our birth and now, I dun know who will I be celebrating with? Of course, I really hope to celebrate with my loved ones and the special ones...

0 comments: