CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Long tym no see...

It has been sum tym since my birthday has passed... Had a really great and memorable birthday with my CG & Unit Gals over at Esplanade Rooftop... Didn't expected it of cux bt was really touched...

Life has been going through alot of changes and adaptions... New identity,new roles & duties, new decisions to make and new responsibilities, not forgetting new challenges. It seriously wasn't easy for me to handle this new role and responsibilities, but I believe God has His reasons.

I did my best in loving the people around me, but somehow, I will always end up hurting sum without realizing... Perhaps, earlier bcux of my stubborness and perfectionist tantrum, I brought sum sort of unhappiness into the people's lives around me. Love isn't a simple task to accomplish. Alot of people think that I am not loving enough or I dun love enough, but what does it means for me to show that I love someone? To die for that person? That's the only thing which I have yet done for anyone.

Love is what God all about, out of Love, He sent His one and only Son, Jesus to die for us on the Cross. What does this Cross means to me? It means more than a symbol, but it resembles the forgiveness, love and grace from God and it means more than anything to me. If anyone were to ask me, if I would give up my life for Christ, my answer will be "Yes" without hesitations. Maybe I have promised someone that I won't die or leave without her consent but for such, I believe she will understand too...

Though she didn't say, I know that actually she minds it when I spend time on those sermon notes, reading God's words and etc, but because she dun wish to force or stop me, thus, she choose to be silent about it. Instead of nagging and persecuting me like what my Mum is doing. Persecutions is part and partial of Christianity Life, God didn't promise a smooth-sailing life but He promise to carry us through with His loving Hands and Heart for us.

Life is short and brittle, no one knows what will happen to us the very next moment. Recently, I just had an close shave escape from death, and through this incident, I saw and realized who are the ones who care for me. And most importantly, I will treasure my life even more now. Thus, no worries that I will do silly stuff to hurt myself again because I will live a life to glorify and honor Him. My body is God's temple, I won't damage it because I love myself for whom God has created me to be.

0 comments: