CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday Programs (Updated) + Announcements

26th of April,

1.30pm - Meet at Somerset Station
1.45pm - Will make our way to Cineleisure KBOX
2pm-5.15pm - Singing & Fellowship (Each person to prepare at least $30)
5.15pm- Make our way to Cuppage Plaza
5.30pm - Should Reach Nexus
8pm - Dinner + Celebrations
9+pm - Night Walk + Fellowship
11.40pm/12am - Movie (Superhero or smth else?)
2am - Dismissal, for those who wants to stay on, will have programs (Clubbing [Maybe]) and for those who wants to go home, please kindly settle own transportations. (*Not responsible for anyone who is not able to go home with transportation)

A few things to take note:

Sabotage is welcome but please do not involved Durians or Prawns because I seriously dun eat these. And please do not touch my hair, face is okay, if you want to draw something but not applying cosmetics. Flour is okay, but not with eggs. Water is welcome but not warm water. Please do not expect me to wear skirts or etc because I will not. Fear Factor, though I initiate this game during the Chalet and I am okay to play this game but with the full participation of the rest plus excluding Durians and Prawns.

Kisses & Hugs are welcome but not to my lips (Hong Koon, please take note).

Announcement to those who are interested in the Music Worshop.

For those who have seen the bulletine in Friendster, yes, I included Basketball but I have decided to focus on Music Workshop first. Basically, this Music Workshop, will be based on Music Theory, Skills - Dance & Singing. There will definitely be fun and joy. Registerations will start on my birthday. If you are interested, please kindly prepare a copy of your monthly schedule + days and time you are able to commit. Venue so far is being fixed at Istana Park. Changes will be updated. Kindly register with me personally or through your leaders. This is only open up to Sisters only, due to the consideration that they may be shy to dance or sing with brothers around.

Regardless you have any Music background or not, as long as you love Music, wanna pick up some skills on Music, and wanna strengthen your body, please do join us. No one is going to judge your singing/dance because no one is perfect.

For basketball wise, I am still under constructions for this but I promise to update on this area ASAP. Would like to focus on the Music Workshop first. Thanks. Any enquires, please do e-mail, MSN msg, SMS/Call (Late Reply will be due to Class Commitments) or speak to me personally before or after service.

0 comments: