CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cassie-Leave me well, be happy... I am sorry...

This entry is especially for Cassie, someone whom have left me on 30th of March afternoon without saying goodbye. She left me with no chance to apologize to her, it's too late for regrets and for any nonsense because she is gone for good.

Cassie,

I hope you are happy at this moment, though I didn't managed to fulfill your last wish for you, I will always remember your love for me. Though it's really too late for me to even apologize but rite now, there's no turning point le. Time can't change back, and we can't go back to the past anymore. What I remember now of you, is that cheerful, caring, understanding, playful and loving girl and I know that I will be remembering this side of you till the end of time.

Though we can no longer be together, I believe you will understand my reason de. Perhaps like what the others say, it's all too late but what matters is that both of us know that we do mean something to each other. Maybe I didn't say out but you do plays a important part of my life. I really appreciate all the love and patience that you have gave me, and I really treasure our memories.

Goodbye, I will live on strongly and happily de.... Though it's nt easy to accept your departure, but I believe God has bring you away from me for a reason. All I can do for you is the funeral arrangements, I hope you like it whether you can see it or not. Accepting your death is not a options for me but a must for me. I will live on for the sake of you, I will live on well...

0 comments: