CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I guess I made the wrong assumption...

Did I really think too much? Or am I really too sensitive? Haix... Seriously, I dun wanna noe about what is going on le... After thinking through alot of things, I realized even if I am very agitated about this whole matter, it's not going to make the whole matter go anywhere also...

I'm really tired, physically and mentally but I seems to be quite troubled over too much stuff... Patience has been something I am lacking of, no matter is in my personal life or my spiritual leadership skills... Maybe I am potential to be a leader, but I believe I am still required to go through more training and guidance from my leaders... There is no perfect leaders, I believe I am still further off from the standards...

I wouldn't want to lead a group which will in turn cause them to backslide, I want my group, my future group to be a group which soar and not fall... If my group would fall, I rather I dun rise up as leader because I dun want to mislead anyone...

Another 17 days, would b my birthday... To be honest, I am excited but I dun dare and dun noe wad would happen that day... I am excited but I dun noe wad will happen on tt day?

0 comments: