CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Savior, My God is Mighty to Save...

Everyone needs compassion

A love that's never failing

Let mercy fall on me

Everyone needs forgiveness

A kindness of a Savior

The hope of nationsSavior

He can move the mountains

My God is Mighty to

is Mighty to save

ForeverAuthor of

rose and conquered the grave

Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me

All my fears and failures

Fill my life

give my life to follow

Everything I believe in

Now I surrender

Shine your light and let the whole world see

We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus



It took me so long to realize that I do love the Lord Savior of my life. Each time when I fall, He is always there to catch me, to pick me up and to walk that painful and torturous path with me... I will live to bring you praise... I will live my life of a Child of yours, to honor you and to love you...



All these while, through all the trials that I have faced so far, God has simply proved and shown me that people do fail us but He will never fail us. His promise is forever so faithful and He will never forsake us, no matter what happen and what have we done wrong, He is forever so loving to forgive us.



Recently, I must really admit that I have done alot of wrong things and even when I have done them, I didn't confess and repent... It was till I went to Nexus, standing there, singing Praise & Worship, listening to the prayers and sermon, then I realized that God is calling me, He is knocking on the door of my heart... He is seeking me, and feeling damm guilty and upset about what I have done wrong, I confess everything and repented from them...

0 comments: