CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am in love with you.

I am in love, but I am not sure if this love is made to last or made to die off. Recently, there's just a major turning point, someone leave the love entanglement and I am finally holding the person whom I love's hand alone. Though I am suppose to feel glad, I feel scared instead.

"Sometimes When We Touch" by Olivia, is a song which I recently gets to hear by accident, a song which reminds me of this love. I know how much she loves me, but I know she loves him more. Though the love between her and him have ended, nobody knows if the love will patch up again. Nobody knows what will happen in future, no matter how much I wish to continue this love, with my effort alone, will it works?

What is love exactly? Falling in love with her has made me braver and stronger, but the more I get out of this relationship, instead of asking for more, I become afraid of losing them all. I have no idea how to prove my love and sincerity to her, whatever I can do/say, I have really done my best. Because of love, I withdraw from a group which I know will worries her, I give her all my free time and whatever which she needs.

I know how it feels to be lonely and in a world of darkness, I let her go through such pain alone once before, there's not going to be the 2nd time. No way, would I allow myself to leave you behind again.

0 comments: