CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Time flies...

The past is really gone and the new is here. I believe once I finally return to where I belong, it will be a new start in my life and I will welcome the new chapter of my life and spiritual life. With such new chapter, I believe I will rightful walk out of my past and enter the new life.

Am looking forward to the new start of my life, and I am really curious to find out who will be the leads in my life. Of course, I would like to take this chance to truly walk out of my past mistakes, I dun deny that I had greatly made alot of mistakes but this will be the time when I turn over to a new start.

I am thankful for all the concern and love which I have been showered on all these while. "I am really glad for all of ur love in my life, without each of your, I won't be here at where I am now." Someone speak to me lately about my goals and dreams of life, this made me can't help thinking, where can I go from this point of my life cross road.

I am afraid to have the same old things happening in my lfie again, but yet, I know that even if I really fall again, I have to be strong and brave to pull myself up because nothing can defeats me. All these while, I got puzzled too by the kind of route I wanna walk on for the rest of my life journey, I dun know what I want, should I head towards Music or Business?

As for the romance area, I would rather say, I really hope that things will just stay where it is, because the more we try to resolve some problems, more problems erupt. I have really done my best in giving you all my happiness, but would you just receive it and not looking into my small little mistakes.

0 comments: